Where to buy a fake Towson University diploma? where to buy a fake Towson University degree? where to buy a fake Towson University certificate? how to buy a fake Towson University diploma? buy fake Towson University degree. buy fake Towson University diploma. buy fake Towson University certificate or transcript.
Towson University (TU or Towson) is a public university in Towson, Maryland. Founded in 1866 as Maryland’s first training school for teachers, Towson University is a part of the University System of Maryland. Since founding, the university has evolved into eight subsidiary colleges and over 20,000 students. Its 329 acre campus is situated in Baltimore County, Maryland eight miles north of downtown Baltimore. Towson is one of the largest public universities in Maryland and still produces the most teachers of any university in the state.
The General Assembly of Maryland established what would eventually become Towson University in 1865, with the allocation of funds directed toward Maryland’s first teacher-training school, or then called “normal school” (term used from a new French tradition). On January 15, 1866, this institution, known then as the “Maryland State Normal School” (M.S.N.S.), officially opened its doors as part of the substantial modern educational reforms prescribed by the Unionist/Radical Republican Party-dominated Maryland Constitution of 1864 of the Civil War-era state government, which provided for a new state superintendent of public instruction and a Board of Education to be appointed to advise and supervise the counties, in addition to the already progressive public educational system previously established in 1829 in Baltimore City. Located then at Red Man’s Hall on North Paca Street in Baltimore, the new teachers’ school originally enrolled eleven students and fostered three faculty members. McFadden Alexander Newell served as the school’s first principal as well as the State Superintendent of Public Instruction and oversaw the first graduating class of sixteen students in June 1866.
As time passed, the enrollment in the school grew exponentially. The State Normal School soon quickly outgrew its temporary facilities in Red Man’s Hall on Paca Street and moved to another temporary location in 1873 on the northeast corner of North Charles and East Franklin Streets, in the former William Howard Greek Revival mansion (son of famous American Revolutionary War Col. John Eager Howard of the famous “Maryland Line” in the Continental Army who owned most of the land north of Baltimore Town as his estate of “Belvidere” or “Howard’s Woods”), and his family was now starting to develop and lay out city streets. The landmark mansion, (across the street from the First Unitarian Church of Baltimore), which later was known as the Union Club by 1863 and later became the Athenaeum Club. The following year, the General Assembly appropriated money to construct an exclusive building to house the burgeoning school. In 1876, the Normal School moved its faculty and 206 students to this new landmark facility located in West Baltimore facing Lafayette Square on Carrollton and Lafayette Avenues.